View Single Post

Old 06-18-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickity View Post
No fake profile here champ. Happy to discuss it with you by phone if you want?
If you're not 100% happy either that seems like we are on the same page. Not sure why you need to invent a conspiracy theory???
I have owned 5 horses over 15 years of involvement in the racing industry, I gave Nightingale a go because they were local. I know it a speculative game, just expect(and have gotten from other syndicates and the trainers themselves!!!) better service for my dollar.
correct im not 100% happy but look closer and you will see what i mean, new members to a site which dosent attract much traffic who have all posted in only 1 thread, add to that nightingale dosent have the largest owner base, as you would no by the current shares for sale in horses actually racing, so what chance is there of those members signing up to a small traffic site in the same month's making 1 post on this issue, im sure my theory is close ot the money...you yourself might not be a fake account, but id bet my left nut that a few of them are

As for discussing via phone, i dont think so. if i wanted to swap phones numbers id join oasis or rsvp, atleast then i might get of phone pleasure at the end or i could just call coops who is happy to give happy endings

cheers