View Single Post

Old 05-02-2011, 07:25 PM
coops

Unhappy

Malcom is under the knife as we speak. (6pm) Dr Linda Corney is doing it.
Will be picking him up in the morning 9am.
Dr Corney was amazed at the great condition Malcom was in and she praised my efforts in looking after him. I will now be taking SNAKE to her in the morning to get another praise. But at the same time I need her to have a look at his hock as he pulled up limping after the Goulburn run.
I am a brilliant muscle man, but there are some things that I'm not sure of, so I get a second opinion from someone else. In this case Dr Corney.
I had to scratch him from Wednesday's meeting at Nowra where he would have been a certainty if he had started.
Cindy (Bella Tae Dawn) is racing at Dapto thursday night and she is also a certainty.

PS:I would just like to add."Sh*t I'm good."

OH! forgot to tell you. My lilly has given me the flick again. This time she caught me talking to another sheila and spat the dummy. I told her that it was me mum I was talking to. She didn't believe me, saying. " Then how come she looks like she is 20 yrs old?" ( In sign talk.) I told her my old man got married again and that was his new missus and she is now my mum. She just yelled more obsenties at me and told me to p1ss off. (In sign talk)
Oh well it's back to the grovelling bit for me. I hate it when I grovell, but if I don't she'll only come looking for me and start on me again for not grovelling.

Good lord I put up with a lot these days.

coops

coops