View Single Post

Old 12-02-2008, 09:46 AM

Default SUREpick Looking for Form Analysts

All,

My name is Grant Allison, I am one of the owners and IT Manager of SUREpick, Australia's leading greyhound ratings service. We are always on the lookout for quality form analysts and I though I might drop a line here to see if any RacingForum members might be interested in a casual analysis position.

We have a small team of analysts around the country, 3 full time and several more part time each with the responsibility for their own tracks that we assign.
Typically, junior analysts start off with regional tracks (Devonport, Wangaratta and the like) then move their way up to mid week tab tracks.

We have an analysis process that has been refined over many years that each analyst must use. We are not a tipping service as such and we are looking for analysts that can see the unseen in each race.

We are very selective in the analysts we take on - last time we advertised we spoke with 50 interested parties and took on just 1 person.

The selection process is also lengthy - you will need to watch many meetings and submit our analysis sheets so we can see if you have what we need.

At a minimum, you will need to be able to record meetings via fox, have a computer with broadband access and ideally a fax.

The ideal applicant is young(ish) with experience in reading races for a living, and to a person who has plenty of spare time or self employed.

Anyone interested can send me an email: grantay@surepick.com.au